- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect? Our Company collects the following data:
- IP address of the requesting computer, date and time of access, name and URL of the file accessed, the website from which accessed, computer operating system, browser used and other technical data, name of the Internet access provider, language settings, and geographical origin.
- Name and email adress
How do we collect your data? You directly provide HELPMYTASK OU with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Online pre-registration form.
HELPMYTASK OU may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Web analytics software like Google Analytics and Matomo.
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.